Sunday, April 30, 2006

Arrowhead, the Bottle not Lake


This was a test... THAT WORKED! I just set up mobile blogging on my phone. I'm going to be going out later tonight and will do some live remote blogging from the Gypsy Den. They're closing the restaurant for a private party tonight, celebrating their 12-year anniversary with Trainwreck Theatre playing Beatles' music. Normally, this concert is in the summer up at Lake Arrowhead, thus the attached photo. So watch for some live shots later tonight. I wonder if I can send sound bites?

2 Comments:

At Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

LA, you little techno-nerd :) I am lucky I can even get my cell to work, let alone blog from it. Sheeeewww!!!

 
At Sunday, April 30, 2006 6:32:00 PM, Blogger Pope-rah said...

whoo-hoo! you are so good girl! now that you are mobile who knows what scandalous tid bits you'll uncover!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home