Monday, May 01, 2006

A Grey's Recap and My Predictions

So, is everyone recovered after McDreamy took his wife into the shower for some hot, steamy sex last night? I rather enjoyed that, and I hope Addison did, too, because she was coming off a really shitty day.

Burke. I LOVE that they've made him so emotionally vulnerable. He's such a hard-ass, competitive, driven surgeon. But he's really very sweet and kind-hearted. In his relationship with Cristina, from the beginning, he has been much more open than she has. She was completely impenetrable emotionally in the beginning, but he was always more open to her than she was to him. It had to be that way, you see, because otherwise, he wouldn't be attracted to her. Have you noticed that when he's feeling stressed or troubled, he takes his glasses off and cleans them? If not, watch for it. And I love that he's a musician. He plays the trumpet, you know.

Anyway, this is where I think we're going with the season finale in a few weeks:

1) Alex and Addison are going to hook up. It's totally obvious, and there was even some foreshadowing to that last night. Oh sure, they hate each other right now, but all that passionate disdain just needs to get pushed over the line, and they'll fall madly in bed. I can hardly wait.

2) Sorry folks, but I think Denny is going to die. Of course, I don't want him to die, but I think they're nearing the end of his storyline, and I can't see how having him live would serve the plot. If he lives, he and Izzy will just be boring, and that can't happen. Izzy needs to go off the deep end, and Denny dying should do it.

3) McVet. Anyone know the details of Chris O'Donnell's contract? Meredith will be with him long enough to be unavailable to McDreamy when Derek finds his wife having an affair with Karev, and poor McDreamy will have no choice but to board one of those Alaska Airline flights from Seattle to Long Beach where I'll be waiting.

What a great way to end the season!

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Pope-rah said...

McVet=Hot!
I love love love Denny. I mean I really love him. I'm not kidding. I want to have his babies.

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

pope-rah, I'm with you, he's totally loveable. But I still think Grey's is gonna kill him off.

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:27:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Denny is such an awesome character. Love him, but totally agree. He's a goner.

I hope that Merideth finally finds someone who wont screw her around. Maybe McVet? I don't know. Chris O'Donnell just doesn't do it for me. He's no McDreamy.

Love the look on Derek's face when Merideth came down from McVet's apartment wearing his clothes. So hurt, kinda mad?

Alex is a bastard. Sorry, but it was none of his business to tell the hubby. His duty was to the patient but I know I'm going to love how Addison tortures him for the next little while. I don't know if I can see the affair. What happened to allude to it? I can't remember...

Christina and Burke are fantastic. Love them together.

George and Callie are the cutest couple ever. Thank god George is moving back in. And thank god he got a proper haircut. I'm a big fan of it when it's short. He's adorable.

And what's everyone's predictions on when Bailey snaps at Webber for "mommy-tracking" her? Not too long, I would imagine.

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:05:00 PM, Blogger Pope-rah said...

You're right. Addison and Alex might hook up. Ooooh, angry sex alert! Angry sex alert!

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:42:00 PM, Blogger JC said...

Hey, I think I just found out either i haven't watched GA in a while and/or we're one season behind here in Mexico...so anyway LA, do you happen to know hat happened with joydivision?

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 7:29:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

i don't watch this show, but i love to live vicariously through others. (i mean, how much television can i really watch without tivo?) but i think it's funny they hook meredith up with the most milquetoast actor ever, and in real life she prefers her men a little more exotic!! :)

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok I am ashamed. I read spoiler alerts. From what I can tell Denny's contract was extended until next season. Ooops wait, it was McVet's. And Mcsteamys! So I dont think Addison and Karev will hook up. I think Addison and McSteamy will. Remember they were in love with each other and lived together and she came to Seattle to get McDreamy. Why is the question, did she leave?

 
At Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:29:00 PM, Blogger Avid Diva said...

Oh god, please let McSteamy come back big time.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:48:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

still here, just on short posting break. dumped the 'kitchen sink drama for good though, to busy to maintain to full blogs. i'll explain later on my old site, with new url.

 
At Thursday, May 04, 2006 12:13:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Thanks for the update, Joy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home