Monday, December 19, 2005

Happy Birthday, Jake

If you'll just indulge me for a moment, today is Jakey's 25th birthday. You may prefer to scroll really fast rather than see a grown woman swoon. But there's something here slightly reminiscent of John-John, you know, in a scruffier sort of way. And for that small favor, I am grateful.


looking John-Johnish Posted by Picasa


Jake from Jarhead Posted by Picasa


all seriousness and hotness Posted by Picasa


venice Posted by Picasa


it's the dreamy, bedroom eyes, stupid Posted by Picasa


ride 'em, cowboy Posted by Picasa


bear with me while I take a swim in those eyes Posted by Picasa


a boy and his dog Posted by Picasa


Bedhead. Yum. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 19, 2005 6:39:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

I know... is he delicious or what?

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:16:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

I know, isn't he lovely? Come back again and I'll post some of my knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home