Wednesday, March 22, 2006

The Well-Set Table


As I understand it, food and wine were a big part of this trip. Indeed, they came home with several bottles of wine to add to their collection, an amazingly gorgeous crystal decanter, and supreme olive oil the likes of which I've never experienced here in the US. As part of the Tuscany tour, there was a lunch at the family (not ours, the tour guide, I believe) home.


Ffleur expressed interest in seeing food pictures, so these are for her. So, here's the grub. :) As I understand it, this all took place in the farm house pictured below.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:36:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I know this is not the place to ask but so be it. I saw your blog on Dlisted and came here and thought I would ask. How do you, when someone is making a comment, get it to appear in a new window? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:44:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Trish, I'm not sure i understand the question because it seems to do it automatically for me. If I click "comment" under a post, the new window automatically pops up.

I suppose you could right click it and select "open in new window" if it wasn't working for you the normal way.

Hope that helps, but if not, give me more details and I'll try to help you if I can.

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks.. when someone wants to post a comment on my blog, a new window doesnt pop up. The blog itself turns to the comments screen. I was just wondering if you knew how to make the window pop up automatically.

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Ahh, now I understand.

Okay, this is what you do. Go into your dashboard, go into your blog. click on the tab that says "settings" and then click where it says "comments."

Where it says "show comments in a popup window," make sure "yes" is chosen.

There you have it!

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 2:08:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You freakin rock and that is all I have to say!! I am off for today but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home