Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Personality Quizzes

So much for getting more serious. Here are some of those fun quizzes I took, thanks to Ffleur for turning me onto them.

Who Should Paint You: Alfred Gockel

All American yet funky, you inspire an artist's imagination
And while not everyone will understand your portrait, you will!
What Artist Should Paint Your Portrait?


Your Summer Ride is a Beetle Convertible

Fun, funky, and a little bit euro.
You love your summers to be full of style and sun!
What's Your Summer Ride?


You Are Bart Simpson

Very misunderstood, most people just dismiss you as "trouble."

Little do they know that you're wise and well accomplished beyond your years.

You will be remembered for: starring in your own TV show and saving the town from a comet

Your life philosophy: "I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!"
The Simpsons Personality Test


Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

Very popular, one of you is not enough.
What Kind of Candy Are You?


You Are a Glazed Donut

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone dig you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.
What Donut Are You?


What Your Sleeping Position Says

You are secretly sensitive, but you often put up a front.
Shy and private, you yearn for security.
You take relationships slowly.
You need lots of reassurances before you can trust.
What Does Your Sleeping Position Say About You?

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:57:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

LA: There is definatley something wrong with blogger, but especially your blog, when I hit your site I get massive "blog not found pop-ups" with your blog underneath all the pop ups.

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 12:17:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Thanks for your help, Joy, I really appreciate it!

I'll send my complaints to blogger!!

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

OMG I got Barney for the Simpson Personality Quiz

You could have been an intellectual leader...

Instead, your whole life is an homage to beer

You will be remembered for: your beautiful singing voice and your burps

Your life philosophy: "There's nothing like beer to give you that inflated sense of self-esteem."

And for the sleeping position quiz I got this:
You are calm and rational.
You are also giving and kind - a great friend.
You are easy going and trusting.
However, you are too sensible to fall for mind games.

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Pix - Funny on Barney!! Ffleur got the same thing for sleeping position.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home