Sunday, July 09, 2006

TEAM ITALIA! - WE WON!


UPDATE AGAIN: OMG, these guys are making out with the cup! This is totally hilarious! I love that goal-tender, the guy with the long straight hair, and the guy with the full beard. HOTNESS!

This is like the greatest display of testosterone I've ever seen. But because they are European, they are totally sharing the love. Awesome. I'm going to need a cold shower in a minute.

UPDATE: Italy wins in OT! That was freaking awesome!

I'm only watching the World Cup peripherally, but today is the finals, and I'm rooting for the home (country) team. Go Italy!

11 Comments:

At Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:08:00 AM, Blogger prettykitty said...

how great it would have been to be there and have them win! TEAM ITALIA!

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:39:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

You should have added a week in Germany ot your hot vacay!

Looks like France is up 1-0 right now, damnit.

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:02:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

OVERTIME 1-1 tie. TEAM ITALIA!

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:48:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Congrats to Italy! But there is something so cruel about having these games decided on penalty kicks . . .

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 1:57:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

diane - True, but it was incredibly exciting.

Actually, I thought it was cruel to have a 30 minute overtime. Ouch!

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

All the lovin' and the hugin' was making me HOT. They were practically licking the cup. I kept saying - if this were in North America, no one would be touching each other. No way. Viva Italia!

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 8:17:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

LA, the North End totally erupted with celebration today, with no bad vibes, just good!!

 
At Sunday, July 09, 2006 11:11:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Flix - I shoulda been there! Maybe by next World Cup.

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 1:34:00 AM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

LA I am not really into sports but I am glad someone kicked Germany's ass!

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 1:35:00 AM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

Or was it the French they were playing. Either way those Germans piss me off (and to think I am a quarter German).

 
At Monday, July 10, 2006 3:20:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

YAY! it's Over !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home