Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Yes, I Am

Your Birthdate: February 20

You are a virtual roller coaster of emotions, and most people enjoy the ride.
Your mood tends to set the tone of the room, and when you're happy, this is a good thing.
When you get in a dark mood, watch out - it's very hard to get you out of it.
It's sometimes hard for you to cheer up, and your gloom can be contagious.

Your strength: Your warm heart

Your weakness: Trouble controlling your emotions

Your power color: Black

Your power symbol: Musical note

Your power month: February
What Does Your Birth Date Mean?



You are 80% Pisces
How Pisces Are You?



You are 73% Scorpio
How Scorpio Are You?


You are 53% Capricorn
How Capricorn Are You?


You are 60% Leo
How Leo Are You?


You are 73% Aquarius
How Aquarius Are You?

You are 73% Virgo
How Virgo Are You?


The above test results actually correlate very strongly to my actual astrological chart! And here I always thought these internet quizzes were bullshit!

9 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 10:30:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am Leo Hear me Roar!!

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:37:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

I'm going for it. I'll let you know.

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:44:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

HAHA. My birthdate is 3/20 and my results were IDENTICAL. I actually posted it on my blog before I noticed that it's a perfect match.

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 1:51:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

HI-larious! I bet the 20th of every month is the same!

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:12:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

pretty close. I am 67% Leo (though I am in fact born a Leo)

speaking of Leo, my BD (August 4th) means:

You have an extraordinary character - moral, responsible, and disciplined.
Your sincerely and honesty shine through in almost every situation.
Driven and focused, you rarely let your emotions get the better of you.
You're level headed and rational. People count on your to look at things objectively.

Your strength: Your unwavering loyalty and ethics

Your weakness: Your rock solid stubbornness

Your power color: Navy blue

Your power symbol: Shield

Your power month: April

 
At Wednesday, June 21, 2006 3:19:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

I was sure it had me pegged too.

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 6:21:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

You tend to find yourself lucky - both in business and in life. And while being wealthy is nice, you enjoy sharing your abundance with others. You put your luck to good use: you are very ambitious and goal oriented.Often times, you get over excited and take on more than you can manage.

Your strength: Your ability to make your own luck
Your weakness: Thinking you can do it all
Your power color: Bronze
Your power symbol: Half Moon
Your power month: August
________________________

This is very true! Spooky...

 
At Thursday, June 22, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger kookla100 said...

This is nothing like me! I want my money back!

You're incredibly introverted and introspective. You live inside your head. You spend a lot of alone time meditating and thinking. People see you as withdrawn, and at times they are right. You are caring and deep, but it may be difficult for you to show this side of yourself.

I'm like the most gregarious, outgoing, extroverted party animal around. My head is going too much for me to even sit still and think! Maybe I was born on the wrong day?

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 12:29:00 AM, Blogger MAKE_MY_DAY said...

so damn - im 100 % cancer . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home