Saturday, November 25, 2006

What is Language, What is Lost?

Ever wonder where I got my blog title, My Looking Glass? Well, I blatantly ripped it off from a friend's song, Looking Glass. Joe Ongie is a mega-talented singer-songerwriter-musician-producer-artist, and as you maybe guessed already, I'm a huge fan of his work. Check out Joe's Myspace to hear his fantastic song Looking Glass, the namesake of this blog, and a couple other of my favorites, Another Day Tomorrow and XXX OOO (pronounced exes and zeros). Seriously, it's a friggin musical trifecta, so go here right now!

6 Comments:

At Sunday, November 26, 2006 8:18:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

ok, I tried, but c/n get any of the songs to play . . .

 
At Sunday, November 26, 2006 11:17:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

GRRRR! Myspace sucks! I just tried and it worked for me, but half the time, it fails. So annoying!

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 6:49:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Myspace gets on my nerves too.

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 11:25:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Good stuff, la - thanks for the link!

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 2:44:00 PM, Blogger kookla100 said...

LA, Joe's music is amazing! You just made me a huge fan. That first song is incredible. What a talent. Please tell me where he's playing locally because Pelegrim and I support up and coming musicians. And was I just imagining it, or did he have Neil Finn as his friend?

 
At Tuesday, December 05, 2006 11:44:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

diane and kookla - Glad you like it.

kook - I'll keep you posted when Joe plays. He used to play all the time live, but less so these days, sadly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home