Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Ava Lauren, Day Two

Don't worry, I won't do this every day. Indulge me just a while longer because I just can't get enough of this sweet little face. Baby Ava looks almost exactly like her mother, especially in the eyes. She has really round cheeks with dimples when she grins which she gets from her maternal grandmother.

She loves going to town on her pacifier and being swaddled.

Updated baby slide show remains here.

(Note the baby mohawk.)

Interesting side note. They have the babies LoJacked at the hospital; they wear a sensor around their ankles. It's kind of sad that we're a society that has to do that, but let's face it... we're a society that has to do that.

Speaking of grandmothers, my mother finally passed her kidney stone today after six long days.

Cheers!

7 Comments:

At Friday, June 27, 2008 8:42:00 AM, Blogger prettykitty said...

aw! she's cute. congrats on the new family member and the new family stones!

 
At Friday, June 27, 2008 3:50:00 PM, Blogger kookla@work said...

CONGRATS! SHE'S A DOLL!!

 
At Friday, June 27, 2008 9:14:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I had a feeling that if I stopped by there would be news!! That's really special!!

 
At Saturday, June 28, 2008 8:08:00 AM, Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Such a beautiful, beautiful baby. Congratulations!!

 
At Saturday, June 28, 2008 9:27:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your kind words. My baby girl is so sweet, and I have babyfever SO BAD! Seriously, there must be some shot I can take.

 
At Saturday, June 28, 2008 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Damn, she's beautiful!

Congratulations Auntie!

 
At Saturday, July 05, 2008 12:08:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Thanks Prunella!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home