Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005, Hello 2006


Christmas day crowd Posted by Picasa


More Christmas Posted by Picasa


The mariachi players Posted by Picasa

Here are some shots from Christmas day taken at my sister-in-law's aunt's house where the extended family celebrates any holiday. There are lots of musicians in the family, and you can see pictured in this last shot my sister-in-law's little brothers and stepfather along with her cousin (the little girl). It's always a sublime pleasure for me to listen to live music. That's the aunt and hostess introducing the players.

I'm pretty much exhausted from running around nonstop, entertaining my mother who was here from Florida for two weeks. Tomorrow is my first day back to work in nine days, so I've elected to stay in this NYE. It's been raining all day which was very conducive to my plans of staying home, watching videos, reading, and napping. A day of unstructured time is always my happiest anyway.

I wish you all a happy 2006!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, December 31, 2005 10:17:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

Happy New Years, LA

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:30:00 AM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Yeah, Happy New Years! Sound like you couild use a vacation from your vacation!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home