Sunday, February 26, 2006

Adding Links on your Blogger/Blogspot Template

I started to write something very boring and tedious which I just wiped out because I found that Blogger/Blogspot already has a great page that explains how to edit your links right here. It's much easier than what I was trying to explain! Joy, Pix, and Bird - go there and try it. Jane and NV - Your templates don't have links on them, so short of telling you to either change templates or add the code in yourself to the existing template, I don't know how to help you. Sorry guys. Anyway, I hope it works out for everyone.

If not, here's a hot picture of Jake having zero chemistry with Fishsticks to enjoy. That he clearly has no warm feelings for that cold trout fills my heart with happiness. God, he looks like he is just barely tolerating her. I think I've seen that same expression before on Chris Martin's face. I think the other guy is the director of Proof, the film they did together.

6 Comments:

At Sunday, February 26, 2006 1:43:00 PM, Blogger Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

I did it! I did it! I thought that when I clicked on 'republish blog' that it would delete the previous stuff so I didn't do it before. Plus, when you click on 'preview' it shows the blog wayyy down at the bottom of the page starting at the end of the side bar. But, I tried it anyway.. and it workkkteddd. You can do it, Jane, I know you can :) If I can, anyone can! Thank you LA :)

 
At Sunday, February 26, 2006 5:09:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

LA:
I did try it a few time, I went to the template section, saw the edit me portion added a couple of links, they showed up on the page, but when you clicked on them nothing happened! So I took them down :(

 
At Sunday, February 26, 2006 5:55:00 PM, Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Thanks LA, I will try it. I just want you to know I did try for about an hour and a half yesterday trying to find the info on the blogger site on how to create the links, and unfortunately, I had no fecking luck! I will try this and see what happens....you are marvelous darling!! Merci, merci beaucoup!! ;)

 
At Sunday, February 26, 2006 6:06:00 PM, Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

....btw, Jake look gorgeous in blue and grey....yum!

 
At Sunday, February 26, 2006 7:18:00 PM, Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

LA...It worked!!!!!
I have you linked girl.....You rock, thanks soooooo much for your help.....*smooch*! ;)

 
At Monday, February 27, 2006 10:05:00 AM, Blogger GetFlix said...

He is totally thinking about someone else. That's a funny photo, considering how much I lothe the fishsticks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home