Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Turns out, I'm not an angel at all!

HASH(0x8c348f0)
You're a goddess! Forget angels, it's all about you.

Angels serve god, right? So why not be a

goddess? Hold on there, girl, and easy with

the fame. A Goddess is absolutely the most

beautiful, powerful, and magic being alive

there is, but they can tend to be quite

obnoxious. Some goddesses go a little too far

with their power, and turn greedy and

shallow. Good ones are pure and full of life,

and if on earth, flowers sprout at their

steps. Others decided to live in a palace in

heaven with such beauty never known. They

are very kind and good leaders, but can tend

to be a little lazy, jealous, greedy, and

obnoxious.


What Kind of ANGEL are you? (For Girls only) This Quiz has amazingly Beautiful Pictures!
brought to you by Quizilla

(For the record, I'd love to be able to edit that graphic to say "you're a goddess" instead of "your a goddess." I also corrected the misspellings in the above paragraph. I guess I am obnoxious!)

3 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:53:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

Damn LA, you have surpassed us all.

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 7:44:00 PM, Blogger bird said...

lol.. grammar mistakes bug me too.
But I try not to complain because I'm a horrible speller...glass houses and all.

But the to- too -two and their- there -they're drives me coocoo...

But it is only the net ,so who cares :)

You godess, you. I'm jealous.

 
At Friday, February 24, 2006 10:37:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Yeah, I don't know how this happened. I must have picked one answer that catapults me to goddess oblivion! I need all my angel friends, though!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home