Friday, February 03, 2006

Update on the Locklear-Sambora split

Damn, Richie Sambora apparently didn't know his wife was filing for divorce! Damn, Heather, that's cold! But then again, how could he not know? I knew ever since Ted Casablanca broke the story back in November. I mean, maybe he didn't know exactly which day it was going to be, but it was Camp Sambora who gave Ted the scoop before Thanksgiving, so Richie couldn't have exactly been blindsided by this.

Let's just sit and wait this one out. I think there's way more to this story than "they grew apart." But I really do feel bad for that little girl. Ava totally has her mother's eyes.

Only a freak like me would notice this, but on page 4 of the divorce petition, right beneath where it says, "CASE NAME: LOCKLEAR - SAMBORA DISSOLUTION," Heather is listed as the petitioner, and her last name is misspelled as "Locklelar." I'm sorry, it's the editor in me, but my eye just gravitates there.

7 Comments:

At Friday, February 03, 2006 2:27:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

She has been hanging out with Denise Richards a lot lately so I kind of knew this was going to happen.

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 5:21:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Yeah, it's not a good sign when your wife starts hanging out with one of Heidi's girls.

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 7:32:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I think he on the road all the time, and there's no shortage of fans willing to party with him.

But I have a feeling she's making up for lost time now!!

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

LA what did you mean when you said one of Heidi's girls.

 
At Friday, February 03, 2006 8:14:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Pix - The rumor is that she (DR) was one of Heidi Fleiss' girls.

GetFlix - I saw your comment on Dlisted earlier regarding this. haha!

 
At Saturday, February 04, 2006 7:01:00 PM, Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

Wow, that really sucks. Although I am not a fan of either of them, or really followed their careers, I think they totally made a sweet couple....and their daughter is gorgeous!!! Dayum!

 
At Saturday, February 04, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

this is what happens when women marry men that spend more time on their hair than they do..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home