Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Fug

I can hear the groans now. "Oh no, spare us! She's posting more pictures of g-d houses!" But there's a twist this time. I usually show you pictures of homes I love or that I think are remarkable in some way. These houses are only remarkable in that they are horribly ugly! What the hell are these people thinking?



I'm sorry, I probably should have provided barf bags for you. When I see this house, I have this urge to look up phone numbers in the Yellow Pages.



Here's a Victorian gone horribly wrong.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:25:00 AM, Blogger Mike V. said...

I will admit it right now, I like house number one.

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 8:27:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Structurally, I don't mind the house. But what about the paint? The weird, dark stucco? The fact that they painted a royal blue border around their yard?

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 9:39:00 AM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I love your house posts, LA!

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:34:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

I know you do, Flix, and I love shooting houses, so it's a win-win! I've got one more house post almost ready.

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 10:41:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

ffleur - the pets have all told me how much they enjoy your visits! ;)

If you go to the website, they may have a bear you can adopt for yours!

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 12:18:00 PM, Blogger anaKonda said...

First house is just plain ugly, the choice of colours is…do blind ppl live in it?
The second house, well let just say you should never paint your house with yoke yellow but I kinda like the house, looks like a doll house…
The Victorian house is an architectural monstrosity…that roof, it looks like it’s shedding its tiles…wew….

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 6:18:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

ok, I would kill the blue border and the orange. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home