Monday, April 17, 2006

Normal Hospital Fare

One of my hobbies is observing life and creating my own crackpot theories based on what I see. One of my most profound and oft-proven theories is that the more crazy shit you see, the more immune to it you become. And that can't be a good thing.

Take working at a hospital, for instance. I've worked for a hospital for almost ten years, and you see a lot of weird shit when you work for a medical facility. I've been fortunate to telecommute the last few years, but even though I work at home, I have to go in a couple times a month to sign paperwork so I get paid. The more I'm away, the more I notice how crazy the everyday hospital life is. And I've started documenting, beginning now.

(click twice)

5 Comments:

At Monday, April 17, 2006 5:46:00 PM, Blogger anaKonda said...

Oh sure, cuz you know…a sick person is always such a load…

Patient Dumping Only.
Drive by patient dumping site. Please make sure you have your insurance at hand or in your person in case you are without hands.:-D

 
At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:58:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I am having a deedeedee moment but I just cant grasp the signifigance. Please someone pull my head out of my ass for me??


Putas

 
At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 5:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's where the new shipment of patients come in from Europe from. Kinda like seeing them on the infomercials.

 
At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 9:45:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Putas - fact is, you can read that a lot of different ways, see the other couple comments above. Part of the reason I took that picture is because it was like a triple or even quadruple entendre.

 
At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 7:45:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ok thanks, I had slept for like 12 hours the night before and too much sleep makes me stupid.. I need to be on like 5 hours to be sharp and zzz...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home