Saturday, May 27, 2006

Another Ipod Uploading Session

It's a lazy Saturday. My neighbor is sawing metal, and the noise has all my cats are scared and hovering around me. So I decided it would be a good time to add a little more of my CD collection to my Ipod.

Today's uploads include:

March - Michael Penn
System of a Down - System of a Down
Badmotorfinger - Soundgarden
Gentlemen - The Afghan Whigs
Remy Zero - Remy Zero
Best of Berlin 1979-1988 - Berlin
Collectors Series - Louis Prima
Band on the Run - Paul McCartney and Wings
Green - R.E.M.
Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park
Jar of Flies - Alice in Chains
Out of Body - The Hooters
Caught in the Crossfire - John Wetton
Yesyears Disc Three - Yes
Punk-0-Rama - Various Epitaph Artists
Fleetwood Mac Live - Fleetwood Mac
Battle of Evermore - The Lovemongers
Incesticide - Nirvana
Bleach - Nirvana
Live from the Bottom of the Hill - The Geraldine Fibbers

2 Comments:

At Saturday, May 27, 2006 8:05:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

LA, if I got an iPod I think I would be doing exactly what you're doing right now. Sounds like fun!!

 
At Monday, May 29, 2006 9:45:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Flix - It is, it's totally fun going through your CDs like this. I heartily recommend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home