Friday, May 26, 2006

Can We Talk?

Maggie - I mean this only in the kindest way, and I realize you're preggers and all, but listen girlfriend... even on your FINEST day, do NOT let your photograph be taken next to the glorious beauty of Eva Mendes. Eva and my sister-in-law were high school friends (yes, I've seen the pictures to confirm it), and I go out of my way to avoid being photographed with my sister-in-law because she's so much better looking than me. What I'm saying here, Maggie, is we're sisters in this. Even though we both have handsome brothers, the DNA gods do not always bless the sisters with the same level of beauty. The smart thing to do (and we're both smart, n'est-ce pas?), is to stand next men or older women. Trust me on this.

Thanks to Skankopolis for the photo.

8 Comments:

At Friday, May 26, 2006 1:26:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Maggie needs a make-over. (And Eva spent some time on that face, she didn't wake-up looking like that.)

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 2:56:00 PM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Is it mean to say that she always reminds me of a cabbage patch kid?

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 9:08:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

did you ever think your sister in law doesn't want to be photographed with you because she thinks you're better looking than she is??

you'd be surprised! :)

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 9:18:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

I would take Maggie over Eva anyday if i was a guy, period.

 
At Friday, May 26, 2006 10:30:00 PM, Blogger JC said...

Hehehehe LA! Best comment ever...that's true, only among black grey looks more white (Hope this didn't get lost in translation). Oh, and joy, come on, Eva's smokin' hot!

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:36:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

did you ever think your sister in law doesn't want to be photographed with you because she thinks you're better looking than she is??

Mike - omg, she LOVES having her picture taken with ANYone. Trust me, there's no objective or subjective question that she's more attractive. I say this not out of self-esteem issues, I say it because it's a cold hard fact. She is gorgeous, 12 years younger than me, high cheekbones, flawless skin, 4 inches taller and a size 4. Her identical twin sister was married to a MLB player, and you know those guys only marry a piece of ass. But thanks for your kindness!

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 11:13:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

Jesus, that's not my type of hot.
Eva has small shifty eyes, big turn off to me.

In both sexes.

 
At Saturday, May 27, 2006 1:13:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

although i love eva's glamorous beauty, maggie was pretty hot in secretary. i just don't know why she doesn't exude that in real life! by the way, what is happening with the front of her dress? food stains and spit up comes after the baby?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home