Thursday, June 15, 2006

Special Announcement?

UPDATE 6/18/06: Nope, they're not. This was a case of me reading into a perfectly innocent dinner invite. What can I say, I've always been a conspiracy theorist.

Are they or aren't they? My brother's been married almost two years. My sister-in-law just called to invite me over for dinner on Father's Day. Also invited are our other sister, and my sister-in-law's mother, grandmother, and brothers. (My mom lives out of state.) Thing is, our father is deceased and my sister-in-law's father lives in another country. So there won't be any fathers at this Father's Day party. Or will there? Stay tuned!

4 Comments:

At Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:33:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Aunt LA! Sorta has a nice ring to it.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:30:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh good call ffleur!!
"When you're a celebrity.." Brad Paisley. I cant remember the rest of the words off the top of my head

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 7:40:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

I bet you are RIGHT and she's super cute.

 
At Friday, June 16, 2006 10:12:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

They make a cute couple. I bet they will have beautiful children together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home