Saturday, September 30, 2006

The Coast is Clear

Okay, the coast is clear. I just ordered my Lindsey Buckingham tickets, so it's safe for the rest of you to get yours now.

On Lindsey's website, you can preview five songs on the new album that comes out on his birthday Tuesday. I can't believe I'm typing these words, but I'm not really in love with the first one, the one they are touting as the single (Show You How).

Of course, the remaining songs are great, especially Castaway Dreams, Somebody's Got to Change Your Mind, and Down on Rodeo.

I'm a happy girl today, in spite of PMS. That's a rare day, indeed.

6 Comments:

At Saturday, September 30, 2006 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Congrats!!!!

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by, I have updated my link to your page as well!
Enjoy the show!

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 8:09:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Ahhhh, there's no feeling like a pair of freshly-minted rock tickets!!

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:48:00 AM, Blogger ffleur said...

will you be trying to sneak backstage? Does he even do backstage anymore now that he is happily married?

enjoy the concert and I hope you will write about it.

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:56:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

haha i will alert the media the coast is clear. what day is the concert?

 
At Sunday, October 01, 2006 1:02:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

11/3 - The Grove
11/10 - The Wiltern

There's a Santa Barbara show, too, I think in between these two dates.

Ffleur - I think the young wife has him on a short leash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home