Sunday, January 01, 2006

Rocco's Christmas


Rocco. Posted by Picasa


Rocco on (not in) his new bed. Posted by Picasa

Rocco and Bella (not pictured) own my brother and sister-in-law. Bella is female and, therefore, very independent. Rocco is a little baby who loves to be cuddled and petted which is why my brother says about him, "he's like a drug on women." It's a dead-on assessment, and I confess that I am not immune to his charms. In fact, I'm one of his biggest fans.

I knit (knitted? what's the past tense of knit? I don't know!) the cat bed on which Rocco is posing. To date, I don't know if Bella has shown the least bit of interest in it. But tell the truth, don't you just want to cover this little guy with smooches?

2 Comments:

At Sunday, January 01, 2006 4:49:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

He is a cute cat.

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006 8:36:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I agree. Quite cute.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home