Sunday, February 05, 2006

Super Bowl XL

I'm off to a Super Bowl party at my brother's house. I think there are going to be some major sports fans at the party as my brother is employed by one of the two major cable sports channels. As I understand it, the teams playing this year are the Steelers and Seahawks. Believe it or not, I used to follow the NFL religiously, but that was years ago. I was a fan of the Raiders which would dictate that I should hate the division rival Seahawks and want the Steelers to win. Truth is, I have no opinion and don't care. May the best team win, and I hope it's not a blowout like so many of these championship games are. I'll probably slip off to another room with my knitting to catch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, February 05, 2006 10:24:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Ahhhh, the Patriots didn't make the final game. We're all in a bit of a daze. But we are way happy the Steelers pulled it off. It's fun when the scrappy underdogs make it happen.

I look forward to the next season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home