Friday, March 31, 2006

Lazy

I was going to write a post, but instead, I'm going to take a nap. I realize it's only 9:30 am here, but I got up too early, and I'm realizing I wasn't done sleeping.

You Are The Hermit

You posses a great deal of wisdom and the ability to see people for who they are.
You are always looking ahead at the future, developing visions.
A loner, you tend to travel by yourself through life, seeking your own truth.
You don't crave material things or fancy titles. You have no baggage.

Your fortune:

It's possible that there is a unknown guiding figure in your life, ready to help you.
All you have to do is find this person and seek their advice.
It's also possible that you need to start seeking the meaning of your own life.
Either way, there's some deep thinking you need to undertake, and it needs to be done soon.
What Tarot Card Are You?


You Belong in Amsterdam

A little old fashioned, a little modern - you're the best of both worlds. And so is Amsterdam.
Whether you want to be a squatter graffiti artist or a great novelist, Amsterdam has all that you want in Europe (in one small city).
What European City Do You Belong In?


Your French Name is:

Philippine Riviere
What's Your French Name?


You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)
What Kind of Rocker Are You?

4 Comments:

At Friday, March 31, 2006 11:03:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

My French Name is: Magnolia Menard. Cool!

 
At Friday, March 31, 2006 8:44:00 PM, Blogger bird said...

Here's me:

Hermit (true)

London (love it.but Dublin rocks too,ffleur)

Michele Champion (whatevah)

Punk rocker (well,I used to be..:))

 
At Saturday, April 01, 2006 4:00:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

I am an Indie Rocker?
My French name is Soleil Doucet.
I belong in London.
And as for my Tarot card I also got the Empress.

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 5:11:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Dublin - Home of U2!

NV - I know, I like soleil, too. I mean, look at the URL of this blog for crissake!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home