Sunday, June 18, 2006

Now He's 64

I feel quite bad that Paul McCartney's eponymous 64th birthday came to pass while he is in the midst of the demise of his ill-fated marriage. I really, really, really wish Linda could have been here for him today. Who knows, maybe she was.

And speaking of birthdays, be sure to pop over on Monday the 19th to wish Michael K many happy returns. Yes, our favorite gossip is celebrating his big day, and you know that's hot shit!

And no, my brother and wife are NOT expecting. I must be an alchemist because I make something from nothing. (Shout out to Joe O. for the poetry.)

8 Comments:

At Monday, June 19, 2006 7:22:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Well then what was the "news"? Or was there not any, and you just pulled stuff out of the air??

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 8:21:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

There was no news. They just invited everyone over for dinner, and I totally jumped the gun!

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 11:42:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

awww man. Bummer. Well at least you got to have dinner with them and spend time??

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 5:09:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Money Can't Buy You Love.

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 7:01:00 PM, Blogger kookla@work said...

I was just reading this yesterday and I felt a tinge of sadness for Paul. And then I remembered he's still got all of his money. But now GetFlix has bummed me out again.

 
At Monday, June 19, 2006 8:33:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

Yesterday, huh? :)

When I get older losing my hair,
Many years from now.
Will you still be sending me a valentine
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 6:09:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Awww look at that face. He was so cute.

 
At Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:29:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

I knew that woman was bad news from the moment he first married her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home