Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Bad Day at Work

I typically love my job, but lately, it's been a real pain in the ass. Without putting you into a coma with the truly boring details, there have been serious technical problems that have made it impossible for me and my fellow telecommuting co-workers to work. Today, the tech problems have spread to the office at the hospital itself, so now everyone is down. This is my third work day in a row that the system has been unavailable. Extremely frustrating...

4 Comments:

At Monday, October 30, 2006 1:35:00 PM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Ugh work! Frustration with mine is mainly why I haven't been blogging much. Hope things get better for both of us.

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 5:27:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I am curious about the technical problems.

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 6:43:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Ok, now I feel like a dick for griping that the system was slow at my job this morning . . .

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 8:00:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

i'm temping in such an uptight, corporate hell that we can only use the internet before and after work, or during our lunch hour. we also cannot access certain sites that have questionable content. i know what you're thinking...emphasis on the word "temping". i basically have a "then fire me, bitch" attitude.

but i do know that grrr factor. that's why i get so mad i can't go on dlisted during the day time. fuckers!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home