Friday, October 27, 2006

I Heart LA

I've been back a couple days now, and damnit, it's so great to be home. I'm still decompressing, unpacking, recovering from the trip. Not only that, I returned to a veritable hornet's nest at work. My boss walked off the job yesterday, and I don't know if she'll be back. It's all pretty high drama, and I'm a low drama kind of girl, which means I'm at home nesting with the shades drawn. I've got loads of pictures, so watch this space soon. Thanks to blogger, I can't upload any photos right now. Glad to see nothing's changed.

Update: Photos are working again!

Update 2: Boss was back to work Friday, drama over.

6 Comments:

At Friday, October 27, 2006 12:53:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

WELCOME BACK!!!! Can't wait to see the photos!

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006 8:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, I have boxers just like that.. :)

good to see you back.
enjoy the weekend.

 
At Friday, October 27, 2006 9:01:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Can't wait for the photos!!

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

welcome back, la. i know what you mean about low drama. i've got mine dialed down to zero and it's heaven.

can't wait to see what you've been up to.

 
At Saturday, October 28, 2006 5:26:00 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Welcome back, LA! I'm looking forward to the pictures and any stories you accumulated.

 
At Sunday, October 29, 2006 2:46:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Welcome back LA! I hope that you had a great vacation. I am can't wait to see pictures from your trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home