Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Anna Mollie



What's the deal here? My sister HATES Incubus. I like them. I don't love them, I don't own anything by them, but I also don't change the radio station if they come on. In fact, I usually find myself singing along.

Fun fact: Brandon Boyd and at least some original members (I'm not sure about the current lineup) are alumni of my high school. I graduated approximately 100 years before Brandon.

Anyway, high school affiliation aside, are Incubus worth the scathing hatred being heaped upon them by my sibling or are they listenable?


(This is possibly a sample, if it works.)

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 6:11:00 PM, Blogger Pope-rah said...

Both of us Pope-rah girls saw Incubus about 5 years ago at a festival in Atlanta with Outkast, Nelly Furtado, the Roots and Moby. They didn't suck and he's easy on the eyes. So I suppose we're indiferent as well. We do hate Creed though, without a doubt.

 
At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 7:55:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Nahhh. Watched one of their concerts on DVD, and couldn't understand what the attraction was.

 
At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:01:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Well, even Jesus hates Creed . . . I know there is one cool Incubus song where he does a reasonable facsimile of John Lydon - overall they are listenable is my vote

 
At Wednesday, December 06, 2006 9:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

they suck balz.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:35:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

i don't think i've ever seen or heard them. does that make me a fogey like getflix?

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:29:00 AM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

Oh he is vey sexy and talanted too! His songs are starting to sound alike though.

 
At Thursday, December 14, 2006 6:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Moby went to my high school...about 10 years after I did......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home