Sunday, May 06, 2007

Green Shorts

I don't usually photograph people, but I had to run over to the hospital (my employer) today to turn in some paperwork. For better or worse, the hospital is in a fairly rough neighborhood. I don't know what this man's story is other than he suffers from pretty questionable fashion sense. The best I could make this out is that he was wearing Celtics basketball shorts with a white button-down suit shirt. The shoes and socks speak for themselves. Go ahead and enlarge so you can see the satiny fabric of the shorts. Yeah, I'm going to hell for this one.

6 Comments:

At Sunday, May 06, 2007 7:37:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Snappy!

 
At Sunday, May 06, 2007 6:18:00 PM, Blogger ffleur said...

hahahah, cute. Old men are often so cute in a befuddled, helpless sort of way.

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 9:21:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Once I saw an old man walking down the street and watched as his pants very slowly slid down to his ankles while he walked on oblivious. It was one of the most hilarious things I ever saw. I laughed like crazy and then immediately felt like crap for laughing.

 
At Monday, May 07, 2007 11:30:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I can forgive him for the shirt and even the shorts, but the socks? Never!

But you have to hand it to him. He's strutting his stuff and working it.

 
At Tuesday, May 08, 2007 4:28:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

HaHa it was probably laundry day.

 
At Wednesday, May 09, 2007 11:56:00 PM, Blogger EditThis said...

Malingering would give you a thumbs up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home