Sunday, May 20, 2007

Just So We're Clear

Just so we're clear, I realize I'm the only person who is going to find this the least bit interesting. I was watching this Lindsey Buckingham with special guest Stevie Nicks Sound Stage DVD I bought recently. It's awesome, blah blah blah. C'mon, you know I love this man, so I'm not even going to tell you how great he is, you've heard it all before. But check this out, and you might want to click on the picture to enlarge it. See the blonde woman in the audience in red and just to the right of Stevie Nicks? That's Lindsey Buckingham's wife. Does she remind you of anyone? Say, an old girlfriend from 30 years ago?

5 Comments:

At Monday, May 21, 2007 7:21:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I guess everybody has a "type" that they go for over and over. I just read somewhere that Lindsey used to date Anne Heche. WTF? Do you know if that's true?

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 12:36:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

pru - not unless his "type" is mujer loca

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 2:27:00 PM, Blogger Mandy from Minnesota said...

I love me some Stevie Nicks, and have fallen in love with Lindsey by association. I got to see Fleetwood in '97 (I think)and they were great. I always wondered why Stevie and Lindsey didn't just get back together and live happily ever after. Whenever I have seen them together they seem like they are still totally into each other.

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 7:49:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Pru - Yeah, I hear it's true, but what's interesting is she's a tiny blip in his life. He's one of these guys who has had very long-term girlfriends, but he only dated Crazy for a year (early 90s). All his other relationships lasted many years.

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 9:04:00 PM, Blogger ffleur said...

Wifey looks exactly like Stevie and look at her eyeing Stevie!

I guess Lindsay has a type. Too bad him and Stevie didn't work it out and have beautiful, talented kiddies together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home