Tuesday, July 01, 2008

We Interrupt our Current Programming

We interrupt our babyfever programming to bring you some groupie goodness, which basically means the estrogen is still flowing hard.

For those of you who don't follow the Foo Fighters, this is Taylor Hawkins, also known as one of the best looking drummers to walk planet earth. A friend of my sister's (who I cut out of the picture for her privacy) met him last week at the Tom Petty show in L.A. which my sister had to miss because our niece was busy being born.

Now let's show some decorum and observe a moment of silence over the fact that G missed a chance to meet this fine hunk of rocker manhood. Honestly, it brings a tear to the eye.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 02, 2008 7:41:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I LOVE Taylor Hawkins!!!!! I feel your sister's pain . . .

 
At Friday, July 04, 2008 12:05:00 AM, Blogger kookla100 said...

I FREAKIN' LOVE TAYLOR HAWKINS!! But I'm saving myself for Dave Grohl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home