Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Cleo


Cleo Posted by Picasa I'm feeling guilty because of my three cats, only Alfie and Phoebe have received any play here (and like an ass, I've gone so far as to publish the same picture of Alfie twice). So I need to remedy that. Here goes.

This is Cleo! Objectively speaking, she's probably the prettiest kitty in the house. And damn, she totally knows it! (Seriously, click on the picture so you can see Cleo's beautify magnified.) I always feel guilty about Cleo. She's my most independent cat, and subsequently, I usually feel like I pay way more attention to the other two. So for the five minutes or less a day that Cleo demands her share of love and attention, I make sure I give it to her. She's enjoying the light from the afternoon sun in this shot and posing as saucily as she can. Easy for her, she's pretty sassy.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:51:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

That is a beautiful cat.

 
At Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:08:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

She knows it, too! ;)

 
At Monday, January 16, 2006 2:59:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

Beautiful Kitty !

 
At Tuesday, January 17, 2006 9:42:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Thanks, Joy! She's my little diva!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home