Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Virtual Potpourri

You know how it is. Everyone you know sends you the funniest thing ever, and then you go on some random blog like this one, and find even more crap. So as a service to you, my loyal readers, I've sifted through the trash and collected only the finest content.

But first, a word from our sponsor, Chaser Plus, as recommended to me by a real live rock star's mother.

Okay, first off, I need to apologize to anyone with discerning taste in music. But this brief and educational filmstrip puts into song that which we must keep in mind daily in order not to get fucked again in 2008.

On the lighter side, you maybe saw this on Leno. I'm a Letterman girl myself, but even I was amused.

And finally, I'm going straight to hell for this one:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home