Friday, January 06, 2006

R.I.P. Lou Rawls

Okay, let's just get this out of the way. You can decide you hate me and never want to read my blog again, but the truth is, I play celebrity death pools. That's not entirely accurate, I only play one, The OBE Memorial Celebrity Death Watch. And today, only six days into the new year, I had my first match... Lou Rawls.

Don't get me wrong, I didnt' want Lou Rawls to die. But when I heard he had advanced stages of lung cancer last month and that he wasn't expected to live much longer, I put him on my list. And today, he is my first hit for 2006. It's that simple.

Here's my 2006 list:

1. Aaron Spelling
2. Gerald Ford
3. Lou Rawls
4. Michael deBakey
5. Lady Bird Johnson
6. Kitty Carlisle
7. Pete Doherty
8. Joey Bishop
9. Eunice Kennedy Shriver
10. Ozzy Osbourne
11. Liza Minelli
12. Kirk Douglas
13. Betty Ford

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 06, 2006 5:22:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

OMG LA I am so copying your Death List for my site.

Pete Doherty is a no brainer.
But I like Liza Minelli I don't want to see her go yet.

As for the rest of the people on the list I could care less.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home