Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Wrap-Up

I'm home from my simultaneously good and bad weekend trip to Oakland. I'll elaborate tomorrow, but suffice it to say, I'm beat. I saw David Sedaris earlier this evening (only a few short hours after getting off the airplane), and please take my advice and go see him if he performs in your town. He is reading all new material, possibly some of his best ever; it's totally hysterical. If you go, you may notice the big signs warning you not to take pictures. Just ignore those signs.

7 Comments:

At Monday, April 24, 2006 8:31:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Forgive me love, but who is Dave Sedaris?
Hope you had a good weekend.

Putas

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 1:53:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

Look him up on Amazon.com
Or the internets in general.

LA, I hope you had more fun than not!

Looking forward to the wrap up.

Peace.

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 2:22:00 PM, Blogger Pope-rah said...

I love him! I saw a book reading for Me Talk Pretty One Day and nearly wet my pants in the bookstore.

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 5:54:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

David Sedaris is one funny mother fucker! His sister (Amy) is just as funny as he his. I cannot wait for his next book!

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 9:02:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I can't wait to hear about your trip. I was in S.F. years ago and rode BART out to Oakland. Not on my top ten list.

But I am sure there are nicer areas than where I was.

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 9:06:00 PM, Blogger anaKonda said...

Nice to have you back LA!:-)

 
At Monday, April 24, 2006 10:05:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

i wish i went with YOU to see SEDARIS. jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home