Sunday, August 13, 2006

RS/SN Week 7 *Song Spoilers*

This week on Rockstar Supernova, it's all unplugged. Here's the song list.

Zayra – Lluvia De Mar (original song)
Magni – Starman (David Bowie)
Patrice – Message in a Bottle (The Police)
Lukas – Hero (Chad Kroeger)
Storm – I Will Survive (Gloria Gaynor)
Toby – Solsbury Hill (Peter Gabriel) – with Gilby on acoustic guitar
Ryan – In the Air Tonight (Phil Collins)
Dilana – Cat’s in the Cradle (Harry Chapin)

Toby and Dilana both wanted to do the same song, so Dilana agreed to let Toby have it if he would strip down nekkid and run around the pool. (Magni yells out, "We need a fluffer!" Damn, his English is really spectacular!) So Toby dropped trou, and ladies, we all owe Dilana a note of gratitude. If you go to the official site, you can see the "webisode," to watch the streaking and the junket to Vegas. Good times.

10 Comments:

At Monday, August 14, 2006 7:37:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

naked boy good; most of the song choices not so good. But Zayra's should be spectacularly bad - "Rain of/from Sea"?

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 9:53:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I can see why Dilana wanted Solsbury Hill. She would have killed it, but I think (hope) Toby will do Peter Gabriel justice. And Dilana didn't make out too badly in the deal. She still got a good song and we all got to see Toby's hot little tush.

I hate hate hate Nickelback and Chad Kroeger and I hate hate hate that song Lukas picked. Hopefully he can salvage it.

P.S. I'm loving Magni more and more each day.

 
At Monday, August 14, 2006 9:33:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

That's really funny!!

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 12:12:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Mish, I'm with you on Magni, but tell me, how do you feel about Chad Kroeger and Nickelback?

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:16:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Haha, La. I hate Nickelback so much that I think they should be the next band on Rockstar. But instead of picking a new lead singer, they audition an entire new band and start from scratch. The music produced couldn't be any worse! :)

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 10:16:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

m-m-m-mishy - but you CANNOT possibly hate them more than Scott Stapp and Creed? As it says on the t-shirt - even Jesus hates Creed

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 3:11:00 PM, Blogger eddie said...

I wonder if Toby saw Dilana's video before he agreed to this???

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:35:00 PM, Blogger kookla@work said...

LA, Thanks for the update. I'm agreeing with Mmish on Nickelback, etc. but more importantly, any full frontals on the web cam?

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:48:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Kookla - The webcam was censored like it was on CBS tonight. They blurred out the good parts, damn them. I'm seriously in lust with Toby now.

Seriously, Mish, I'm with Diane. Scott Stapp and Creed deserve our hate more than Nickleback. I would think as a Canadian, you'd have a little more love for Nickleback (although I do agree, overall). I liked the way Lukas did their song!

Eddie - I think Toby just wanted to get naked.

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:27:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

toby's hot, but i love dilana! which guarantees she won't win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home