Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dilana the Pop Star?

I don't know how old this is, but I hear it was big in Europe back in the day.

Anyway, I haven't written about the double elimination from Wednesday night because it wasn't too controversial in my book. Jill and Josh were both destined to leave the show sooner than later, and as far as I'm concerned, they can do a triple elimination next week... Zayra, Patrice, and Ryan. Yes, I said it. Ryan. He can sing, sure, but after carefully listening to him speak the other night, I have the clear and distinct impression he's not really interested in fronting this band.

I see the final five as Magni, Dilana, Storm, Lukas, and Toby.

Final three? Magni, Dilana, Lukas. Nothing against Storm and Toby, it's just I think they fit SN less than the rest.

Final two? I don't know. I thought it would come down to Lukas and Dilana, but Magni seems to really be growing on the Supernova guys, and I can't dismiss that chemsitry that appears to be genuine and real. He's the consumate musician, and I don't know if that will help him or hurt him.

Now, here's the real scoop. According to the rumor mill, and I have no idea if this is accurate or not, but the thing I'm hearing is that there's trouble within Supernova, and that Gilby and Tommy want to dump Jason. I read this somewhere in the last few days, but to be honest, it was something I was kind of wondering about. Jason seems to be the third man out. In fact, Tommy and Gilby seem more interested in hanging with Dave Navarro than they do Jason. Anyway, that's my head's up for you. Stay tuned.

6 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 6:07:00 AM, Blogger eddie said...

I agree with you about the final 3. I think Magni is coming on strong and I could see him fronting SN. However this is still Dilana's contest to lose. Time will tell....Interesting about Jason...

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 7:56:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Wow that song is sheer romance. "I wanna Do you Now" Paris will probably cover it.

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 9:10:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

"I wanna do you now . . ." deep, deep lyrics . . .

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 1:11:00 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

That really is a different genre than the Dilana of of now.

That is some crazy stuff about dumping Jason. Man, that kid can't catch a break in music. Metalica hated him too.

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:42:00 PM, Blogger kookla@work said...

OMG, PK ruined the double elimination shocker for me. Part of me was glad because I agreed. But tell me again why Zayra is still in the running?

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:52:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Kookla - I think Z is still alive because Jason Newsted has a serious hardon for her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home