Friday, December 08, 2006

Le Meme

• A-Available/Single? yes
• B-Best Friend? I don't like to rank my friends. Besides, what if they see this?
• C-Cake or Pie? Cake
• D-Drink Of Choice? Nonalcoholic: Henry Weinhard's Orange-Vanilla soda Alcoholic: A fine single-malt scotch
• E-Essential Item You Use Everyday? My computer
• F-Favorite Color? Today, it's cobalt.
• G-Gummy Bears Or Worms? Let's try Reese's peanut butter cups instead
• H-Hometown? Seal Beach
• I-Indulgence? Good yarn
• J-January Or February? February
• K-Kids & Their Names? I don't have any, but my pets are Alfie, Phoebe, and Cleo
• L-Life Is Incomplete Without? Music
• M-Marriage Date? N/A
• N-Number Of Siblings? Two.
• O-Oranges Or Apples? Apples!
• P-Phobias/Fears? I'm claustrophobic. I'm also afraid of the Vincent Thomas bridge.
• Q-Favorite Quote? "What is language, what is lost?"
• R-Reason to Smile? Animals communicating with humans.
• S-Season? Autumn
• T-Tag Three or Four People? What Ffleur said... whoever wants it, grab it!
• U-Unknown Fact About Me? Made in Hawaii
• V-Vegetable you don't like? Pickles (that's a veggie, right?)
• W-Worst Habit? Procrastination
• X-X-rays You've Had? Ankle, knee, hand, neck, back, and dental
• Y-Your Favorite Food? It varies, but a good pumpkin squash tortellini is always welcome.
• Z-Zodiac Sign? Pisces

Courtesy of Ffleur, Mishy, and Diane.

15 Comments:

At Friday, December 08, 2006 1:21:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

which is your favorite single malt? la - the vincent thomas bridge? :-)

 
At Friday, December 08, 2006 7:46:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Hawaii, USA!

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 9:42:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Diane - I don't have a particular favorite. Yeah, I once had major anxiety attack on the V-T bridge and have avoided it ever since.

 
At Sunday, December 10, 2006 10:40:00 AM, Blogger Terrible lie said...

Cake
milk,beer(Blue)
My hair dryer
I don't know
worms
London, Ontario
Um.. Smokes?
Jan
Bradlee(My Son)
My Son...And Music!! Every day all day!
Date..For now
4 sistas fo life!! Love you sawah!!
3 from my dad but don't really know them..
Oranges
Losing people I love
"Maybe in order to understand mankind we have to look at that word
itself. MANKIND. Basically, it's made up of two separate words "mank" and
"ind." What do these words mean? It's a mystery and that's why so is mankind." haha I have tons more but I just picked this one...
Thinking of your life and knowing how good it is...
Autumn
?
I tell everyone everything
Don't have one
Smoking
um..lots
I just love food!
Virgo

TTYL!

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 8:31:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I love your reason to smile! Great list! I'm seeing this everywhere recently. Maybe I'll have to do it too.

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 10:08:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Your kittens are tres cute, LA. Is the grey one upside down? Or are you above them, looking down?

 
At Monday, December 11, 2006 10:13:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Mish,

I'm above them, looking down. The orange one (Alfie) is copping a feel of the grey one's (Phoebe) ass. As you can see, she has a short, grey, stubby tail. Her head is on the left of the photo and kind of tucked, you can see her little ear sticking out and her front arm extended. It's easier to see if you click it and enlarge it. They are both pretty sacked out, because if they were awake, they would never be touching. They pretend to hate each other, but naptime gives them away.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 5:31:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I broke down and did this on my blog as well.

 
At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:37:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

aw. i love kitties!

sorry i've been so out of the loop. took on too much freelance work lately. must step away from the computer!!

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 12:00:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

I don't get it? but it was fun reading.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 5:29:00 AM, Blogger EditThis said...

Interesting...I went to school with a girl who had the same name as you and was from Hawaii.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:32:00 AM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

I love this quiz! LA you sure have had a lot of X-rays done on you.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:34:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Pixie - Don't forget... I'M OLD! I've had an MRI, too.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:35:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

EditThis - My name is Hawaiian.

 
At Wednesday, December 13, 2006 9:49:00 AM, Blogger EditThis said...

la - aah...we always thought it was unique, since we were in Washington.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home