Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Unbearable Cuteness of Toothy Tile

Defamer publishes their readers' celebrity sightings. This one's classic and caused me to break out into a big smile:

Sunday at the dog park. My dog starts playing with a cute German shepherd that proceeds to hump him, without benefit of formal introduction or dinner. The owner and I intervene to restore civility and suddenly I'm confronted with sapphire blue orbs. Who else but Jake Gyllenhaal. Very sweet, drop dead hot, and very apologetic- although none was necessary. Our dogs just lived out my fantasy, by proxy. I say "WOOF".

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:15:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Jakey! Actually, in my experience, German Shepherds pretty much hump everything they can find . . .

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 6:16:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Did the owner of the mystery dog try to dry hump Jake?

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flix - I know I would have!

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 11:19:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Now that's a celebrity sighting! "Sapphire blue orbs". Too funny.

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:43:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

If I was that close Jake I would have done exactly what the german sheperd did.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 10:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you dont love me u just love my doggie style.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 4:40:00 PM, Blogger kookla@work said...

While skimming through this at work with a window the size of a postage stamp, I thought this was your celebrity sighting. Even I'm not ashamed to say I would have taken that opportunity to sniff Jake's butt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home