Monday, August 28, 2006

Baby, You Can't Drive My Car

BEIJING (Aug. 28) - A woman in Hohhot (!), the capital of north China's Inner Mongolia region, crashed her car while giving her dog a driving lesson, the official Xinhua News Agency said Monday.

No injuries were reported although both vehicles were slightly damaged, it
said.

The woman, identified only be her surname, Li, said her dog "was fond of
crouching on the steering wheel and often watched her drive," according to
Xinhua.

"She thought she would let the dog 'have a try' while she operated the
accelerator and brake," the report said. "They did not make it far before
crashing into an oncoming car."

Xinhua did not say what kind of dog or vehicles were involved but Li paid
for repairs.

Only in Hohhot!

9 Comments:

At Monday, August 28, 2006 4:42:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Probably even more disturbing is that I kind of understand where she is coming from . . .

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 6:52:00 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Try explaining that to your insurance company!

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 8:36:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

I know when I get a little tired I let Chloe take the wheel. I hope they take that mutt's license away HA!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5p67LUiNQg

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 9:26:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

This was a hot story LA. I wonder if the cops administered a breathalyzer test to determine if the dog or the lady, if not both, had been drinking prior to operating the motor vehicle.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 9:37:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

wow, I would be happy if I could get one of my dogs to mow the lawn.. :)

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 11:03:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Is this a great story or what?

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:31:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

LOL!
LA this story made my day.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

My dog could probably drive beter than Ia lot of people I see on the roads. LOL!

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:30:00 AM, Blogger kookla100 said...

I love this kooky, wonderful world we live in. Thank goodness she paid for the repairs too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home