Monday, August 28, 2006

Crack Ho

I admit it, I'm addicted to Toby's ass. Here's another view of it shot Friday at Universal City Walk.

Here are the song spoilers this week. Stop reading now if you don't want to know what's in store on Rockstar Supernova tonight. The bad news is, I'm going to miss it because I'll be at the Foo Fighters. The good news is, I'm going to miss it because I'll be at the Foo Fighters.

The sad truth is, by the time Tuesday rolls around, I've read so many spoilers about the performances, nothing is a surprise. I'm going to try very hard not to read the elimination spoilers this week (I've known the eliminations for the past four out of eight weeks before actually watching the show).

Storm is a freaking amazon woman. You guys know she's 6 foot 1, right? Love her!

Okay, without further ado, here are the tunes.

Lukas - Lithium - Nirvana
Magni - I, Alone - Live
Ryan - Clocks - Coldplay
Storm - Bring Me Back to Life - Evanescance (Toby duets with her)
Toby - Rebel Yell - Billy Idol
Dilana - Mother Mother - Tracy Bonham

11 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:11:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

LA what happened to your MySpace page?

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:13:00 AM, Blogger LA said...

Joy - I bailed Myspace.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 11:28:00 AM, Blogger joy said...

Why??? I was thinking of joining.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I was just going to ask the same question.
I have high hopes for Storm and Toby.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 1:15:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

Reasons to leave myspace:

1) I wasn't using it.

2) When I did use it, I got a massive amount of spam and spyware from it.

Proceed to Myspace at your own risk.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Blogger PixieGaf said...

LA I have heard many horror stories from MySpace. Plus I ended up getting a nasty virus after I let my brother use my computer to check out his MySpace.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 3:18:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

Thanks LA, not worth it, I Mostly would like to comment, but you have to have an account to comment. That's stupid and irritating.

I think I will pass on it, again thanks.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:44:00 PM, Blogger Pope-rah said...

1) Storm scares the shit out of me.

2) I am a self-professed MySpace junkie and have never gotten any spam junk.

3) You guys kick ass.

peace out!

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:07:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

I don't have a problem with myspace thanks to the wonders of my Mac PowerBook.

 
At Tuesday, August 29, 2006 6:15:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

I love you Pope-Rah ! You hot bitch !!!

 
At Wednesday, August 30, 2006 7:28:00 AM, Blogger kookla100 said...

I missed the bottle throwing drama with Dilana, but she kicked ass performing Mother Mother. Other than that, I don't really like her very much. I have no opinions as to who's going home this week. Work has drained the life out of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home