Thursday, February 01, 2007

Thursday Night Post

I want to thank everyone for their supportive messages of sympathy to my last post. I really appreciated your kind words and was especially grateful to those of you who shared your personal stories of grief. There truly is strength in numbers.

I don't know if it's obvious or not, but I upgraded to the new version of Blogger. It mostly seems the same to me. The only real difference I've seen is that it's harder to post on other Blogger blogs because I have to sign in with my Google account, and it doesn't seem to "remember" me which means I have to sign in over and over as I go from blog to blog I want to post to. Pain. In. The. Ass.

New episodes of The Office, Scrubs, and Grey's Anatomy tonight. So don't call me! ;)

UPDATE: Callie O'Malley?! That was an entertaining episode of Grey's tonight, but then again, February sweeps are here. Thing is, it only took eight days to get the Denny Duquette Clinic up and running? Careful of dangerous, shark-infested waters ahead (but at the risk of repeating myself... sweeps). Oh, and I just heard on the news, the Dempsey twins were born tonight. Yes, McDreamy's real-life wife popped out a pair of boys. So congrats the family McDreamy. Pictured is McSteamy for no good reason other than I enjoy his torso.

12 Comments:

At Thursday, February 01, 2007 8:23:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

I am sorta holding out on the switch. You will not be dissapointed with Grey's.

 
At Thursday, February 01, 2007 10:53:00 PM, Blogger Mike V. said...

the office was a classic!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 7:55:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I had to switch too. I was forced to. Bleh to them and their strong arm tactics!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 8:46:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I'll be downloading the office and 30 rock b/c I got caught up in the first 2 discs (out of 3) of the BBC production of A Perfect Spy based on the John LeCarre novel. why, yes, I am a geek!

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 9:57:00 AM, Blogger EditThis said...

Pru - I was forced to, also! Bastards. Am experiencing the same annoyance with logging in. Plus, searching my own blog is not working so well.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 12:20:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

The Office was a classic, Mike. Ben Franklin hitting on Pam, hee hee. Gawd, I love that show.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 1:12:00 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

Blogger forced me into it as well.

The office cracked me up last night. So, Ben Franklin turned out to be a bit of a sleeze and the stripper gave good advice. Which rhymed! It's funny how he got to be president and someone like the stripper could never be president.

Hahah...

Oh, and you should never need a reason to post a sexy torso. Never.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 6:48:00 PM, Blogger joy said...

I hope your cute cats bring you some added comfort, during this time La.

As for bloggers new version...many kinks !!! When I log on through my google account (MANDATORY). It says click to conyinue, so I click nothing happens. So I have to open in a new window. Many more kinks to many to post, but for some reason I can't post on Mish's or Ryan's blog it gives me a "script error" message???

 
At Saturday, February 03, 2007 11:06:00 PM, Blogger v said...

The Office and 30 Rock were high-larious. Seriously folks, check out 30 Rock (or tape it or tivo it or "borrow" it off the internet), it is truly a smart, funny show.

 
At Sunday, February 04, 2007 10:14:00 PM, Blogger EditThis said...

I keep coming back to your blog hoping to see another hot looking guy without his shirt on. Will there be another one soon?

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 6:48:00 PM, Blogger kookla100 said...

The new Blogger is okay, but as you said, many glitches. I'm glad to hear life is back to normal for you. I am stuck in part-time hell working at a place that has no internet hookup. It's killing me. But it has also made me a model employee! : )

Meanwhile, Mon-Weds. I'm on your schedule of morning, lunchtime and after work. It's amazing how much I've gotten done because of this new change!

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 9:36:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

LA - Callie O'Malley!?! I was so irritated by the new name, I wonder if the writers had that in mind when they introduced the character last year. Thank God Grey's is getting better. The past 3 episodes were almost unbearable. Last weeks episode was so good. I can't wait to see what they have instore for Feb sweeps. Supposedly there is suppose to be a 3 episode arched storyline.

Oh, and thanks for the picture of McSteamy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home