Saturday, December 15, 2007

Neighborhood Watch

I may have posted a photo of this house in the past. It's not my favorite in the neighborhood, not by a long shot, but anyway, some months back, it was for sale for about $10 million. It's large, ocean-front, and rebuilt from two properties into one. I recently heard this A-listed couple purchased it. I haven't seen them around town yet, but I'll keep you posted if I do.

UPDATE: Looks like the rumor about the A-list couple above may be just that... a rumor, and a false one to boot. So for the time being, my hood remains celebrity-free.

8 Comments:

At Monday, December 17, 2007 3:38:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Yowza! Don't stub your toe looking over your shoulder!

 
At Monday, December 17, 2007 5:42:00 PM, Blogger EditThis said...

Is this the neighborhood you live in??? If so, why are you looking for a loft?

 
At Monday, December 17, 2007 10:26:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Finally, the much anticipated LA real estate post!! All I can say is it's not my style. It doesn't really suggest couple bliss to me.

But oceanfront trumps almost everything. And when else can you say to your honey, "Your place or mine?"

Without having to drive anywhere?

 
At Monday, December 17, 2007 10:43:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

Please do keep us posted. I am sure you will be seeing CZJ pushing MD in a wheelchair throughout the neighborhood.

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

His and hers houses. Looks like the perfect way to stay married.

 
At Thursday, December 20, 2007 7:12:00 PM, Blogger prettykitty said...

holy christ. they'll let anyone in the neighborhood these days. i sure hope they can contain both their egos in that 4-car garage.

 
At Friday, December 21, 2007 11:20:00 AM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Happy Holidays, LA!!

N.E. is sitting under 20+ inches of snow, with the coldest December in years. But I am going to try and switch into Christmas mode, as the whole gang is heading here.

 
At Saturday, December 22, 2007 7:46:00 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

It looks like two houses. That way when CZJ is tired of looking at Michael's old man ass and Michael is tired of listening to CZJ whine on and on, they can retire to their respective corners for a time out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home