Saturday, December 15, 2007

Weekend Round-Up

Since the big reunion show on Monday, I've been listening to nothing but the mighty Zep all week. One day, I listened to 64 separate songs (and thank you, iTunes, for helping me keep tally). Click here for all things Zeppelin from Rolling Stone which I consider the best resource at this point. Don't miss David Fricke’s iconically written review of the show. Seriously, the vocabulary he employs to embody the experience of Led Zeppelin is perfection.

Yesterday, I had a doctor's appointment in one of the buildings next door to the hospital which employs me. As I was driving around trying to decide where to park, I noticed there were myriad news vans on campus. Sad to say, but because we have a level 3 trauma center, I quickly chalked up the media attention to some kind of gang warfare news item with victims being treated at our facility. Turns out I was wrong.

When my doctor entered the exam room, she said to me, "I just saw the Governor in the lobby of the hospital!" So as improbable as it is that the same set of eyes would view Arnold Schwarzenegger and my lady parts within the same quarter hour, that is exactly what happened. And while your dirty mind may be formulating crude commentary or query at the expense of that last sentence, I am forfeiting the opportunity to actually publish the same right here.

Instead, I leave you with this, semi-related, yes, if you're a real degenerate.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, December 16, 2007 7:29:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

I saw Maria at the Revlon Breast Cancer walk a few years back. My former gyno in LA and I had mutual friends and I remember having a discussion with him about my friend's newborn son's upcoming bris while he was giving me a breast exam

 
At Monday, December 17, 2007 6:00:00 PM, Blogger EditThis said...

That video has been going around. I'm not even a cat person and I find it hilarious.

 
At Monday, December 17, 2007 6:30:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

I just watched the video - very funny - and that is an almost exact replay of my every morning, except with a 70 lb dog

 
At Wednesday, February 13, 2008 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Florida not as warm as the southern caribean crowded bad roads DON'T GO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home