Monday, February 19, 2007

Caution - Potential Spoiler Ahead

Okay, I’ve got a potential spoiler for Thursday’s episode of Grey’s. I don’t know if it’s true or not, but it makes sense and sounds like something from Shonda Rhimes' pen. If you don’t want to know, do NOT read ahead. I’ll give you a little space.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, here it is. We know that there will be another character death this week, and according to producers’ leaks, “one of the deaths will stick.” The new spoiler is that Ellis is going to die on the operating table (nice going, Burke!), and apparently, they are going to transplant an organ from Ellis into Meredith to save the latter’s life. Furthermore, there is speculation (and far less certain than the first part) that Meredith and Ellis will have some conversation in that parallel universe where Meredith was last seen hanging out with Denny and Dylan.

And let me just add that I’m not 100 percent convinced that Isaiah Washington is going to remain employed. TV guide reported as recently as last week that they were STILL filming this week’s episode. That's rather curious. Honestly, from a plot point-of-view, it makes more sense to me that they kill off Ellis. There’s really not much more they can do with her character.

Thoughts?

4 Comments:

At Monday, February 19, 2007 1:43:00 PM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

One of these weekends I'm going to rent the DVDs of this show so I can get in on the gossip.

 
At Monday, February 19, 2007 8:01:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

As far as the storyline goes, I kind of like it. It is very Shonda, and yes, the Ellis storyline has run it's course.

I wonder if we will see Doc the dog, in the this parallel universe, along with Denny and Dylan?

 
At Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:07:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

This show is beginning to lose me. At this point, I really don't care who gets killed off.

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 9:04:00 PM, Blogger Ryan said...

OH FOR GOD SAKE!!!

I THINK I AM GOING TO GIVE UP ON THIS SHOW!

LA - CALM ME DOWN.

THIS IS SORT OF LIKE LIVE BLOGGING

 

Post a Comment

<< Home