Sunday, February 25, 2007

Time Flies

I'm mega busy. Hang in there for a fresh post soon. I'm working in the office a couple days this week due to technical difficulties. Get this... I upgraded to the newest version of IE on the hospital-provided computer, and now the system won't work. They actually have to downgrade the browser to get the damn thing up and running again. How lame is that? Seriously, how freaking LAME is that! Christ! Anyway, for me, working in-house throws my world off its axis, so I'm a bit dizzy right now. Stay tuned for my post-vertiginous state.

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 26, 2007 10:30:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I'm looking forward to crazy co-worker stories! Be strong, La.

 
At Monday, February 26, 2007 3:47:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

our IT guy had us all go in and block the IE upgrade for now

 
At Monday, February 26, 2007 4:00:00 PM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

I hear ya. I hate when work cuts into my blogging time, dammit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home