Saturday, December 29, 2007

Knocked Up

This is a less-than-flattering photo of my sister-in-law and her twin sister. They are beautiful girls, but you know how it is when someone shoots a candid when your mouth is full or you're talking. So one of these girls is almost 15 weeks pregnant and the other is her usual size 4 self. Can you tell which twin is pregnant?

If it helps, they posed for this belly shot (notice they switched sides, so you might ID them as "black" or "white" versus "right" or "left"):

8 Comments:

At Saturday, December 29, 2007 6:05:00 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Damn! but I'm going with white . . .

 
At Sunday, December 30, 2007 12:37:00 PM, Blogger Rick Rockhill said...

I think "black".

oh btw- I just bought my tickets to see Stevie Nicks in Palm Springs in February. Can't WAIT! You should come too..we can hang out.

 
At Sunday, December 30, 2007 5:58:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

White. She has preggo boobs.

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:07:00 PM, Blogger Leo Tolstoy said...

I am thinking the one in the white sweater, because it has that maternity styling to it.

The other had second helping of mashed potatoes?? Ha.

They are pretty girls!

 
At Tuesday, January 01, 2008 5:34:00 PM, Blogger EditThis said...

I hate them both. I'm twice as big as both of them and NOT pregnant.

 
At Friday, January 04, 2008 8:36:00 AM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

White sweater. Its kind of a preggo top.

 
At Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:15:00 AM, Blogger kookla100 said...

I'm thinking it's "black" because she is in total denial and trying to get all her use out of her hot baby-less clothes before she has to resort to elastic paneling in those impossibly tiny jeans and the only leather she will be wearing is sensible shoes from Naturalizer.

 
At Thursday, January 10, 2008 12:28:00 PM, Blogger LA said...

palm springs savant and kookla - you got it... my SIL is the one in black leather. I don't know what possessed her twin to wear an A-line sweater that day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home