Sunday, January 13, 2008

Mad Men Sweep The Golden Globes

Congratulations to Jon Hamm for winning Best Actor in a Drama Television Series and to Mad Men for winning Best Drama Series at the Golden Globes tonight. Mad Men enjoyed a "sweep" at the Globes in that it brought home the trophies for all the categories in which it was nominated. Unfortunately, there was no awards ceremony this year due to complications from the WGA strike. I'd love to see Hamm enjoy his moment in the spotlight as well as the rest of the cast and crew for their well-deserved recognition.

Season One of Mad Men is going to replay on AMC. Set your Tivo/DVR/whathever you and don't miss this fantastic show.

And now for something completely different, go immediately and read the Gilded Moose's Primary Voting Guide. Thanks to Diane for bringing it to my attention.

6 Comments:

At Monday, January 14, 2008 10:31:00 AM, Blogger Diane said...

De nada! Ok, I'm going to break down and watch this show!

 
At Monday, January 14, 2008 3:34:00 PM, Blogger Prunella Jones said...

Me too!

 
At Monday, January 14, 2008 8:21:00 PM, Blogger GetFlix said...

Yeah, there really isn't much on television right now, I should check out Mad Men!!

 
At Wednesday, January 16, 2008 6:15:00 PM, Blogger M-M-M-Mishy said...

I need a new show. I'll look into downloading this because you are endorsing it. I'll let you know what I think!

 
At Thursday, January 17, 2008 11:35:00 AM, Blogger EditThis said...

I'm happy for Hamm - he's a good actor. I hope that Mad Men, like Dexter, is one of the many shows that will come out ahead due to the strike. A lot of people are tuning in to watch the things they never would have watched, just because it's fresh amid all the reality crap.

 
At Saturday, January 26, 2008 7:22:00 PM, Blogger Leisa said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I don't think we get it here though... I'll check.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home